RF and Microwave Technician | X-Microwave | Austin, TX
X-Microwave is experiencing substantial growth at our facility in Austin, TX. We are seeking top talent to join our team.
As a RF Technician at X-Microwave, you will work with innovative team to support product development and manufacturing for a wide range of customer applications. You will be a key team member in the delivery of our modular design platform that streamlines the design, prototyping, and production process of RF and Microwave systems. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment. Every position is hands-on, and your work will span both pre-sale development and post-sale support.
- Electronics, RF hardware, or related discipline, or 5+ years of equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with microwave components test and repair, including amplifiers, LNAs, mixers, block converters, and synthesizers.
- Experience supporting and testing both components and systems
In this role you will:
- Take pride in delivering high quality work every day
- Be an expert in top-level RF electronic assembly, test, debug, and repair
- Utilize level 3 soldering, and rework skills
- Work with small parts under a microscope
- Build test benches from DC to 110 GHz
- Interpret component datasheets and read schematics
- Be a team player, working in collaboration with the assembler, operations and engineering team
- Have a positive attitude with high ethical standards
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. person. A U.S. person is defined as a person (as defined in 22 CFR §120.14 of this part) who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
X-Microwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer